Re: [orca-list] finding text on a web page

Ratpoison is a minimalist window manager optimized for keyboard usage
with no mouse support(hence the name). It is a somewhat popular option
for blind Linux users who want to use a few GUI apps without having to
install a full desktop environment such as Gnome or Mate. I don't use
Ratpoinson(my own setup uses the Fast, light window manager flwm), but
mentioning the Window manager/desktop environment with these type of
troubleshooting messages can be important as window manager can affect
some system-level behaviors, including key bindings(e.g. flwm binds
close active window to alt+del instead of alt+F4 like many others).