Re: [orca-list] finding text on a web page

It appears that the text you are looking for is not on the screen. Orca's find function can only search the screen, I believe via flat review. Since Fri 9/10 is actually a link on that page, you may have better luck using the single quote/apostrophe key. This tells your browser to search the page for only link text. So when I enter exactly '9/10 on that page, it automatically goes to that link and activates it. If you're looking for non-link text, then the slash key performs the same type of search for all text, and it is much faster than using the control+f functionality. Also, you can press the escape key instead of the enter key to just land the cursor on the text you wanted to find without activating anything. Hope this helps.

~Kyle