Re: [orca-list] What is the state of audio recording on Lynnox using orca?

https://ecasound.seul.org/ecasound/

On Thursday,  9 September 2021,  1:25 pm +0100, James AUSTIN via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:

Thank you to all who have replied on this thread so far. Definitely going to give audacity and work then. A
pity reaper is not accessible under Linux  using orca.

I was unable to find the digital audio editor that Didier mentioned. Perhaps someone could post a link to
the appropriate git repository please?

Sent from my iPhone