Re: [orca-list] Orca and snap

On Wednesday, 27 October 2021,  2:31 pm +0200, Halim Sahin <halim sahin t-online de> wrote:

Support of Turning of accessibility should be removed   or better not supported in
snap.

I.ll switch to debian because I don't want my primary used browser
packaged with snap.

snap is a -packaging- format. It is literally not possible to "not support turning off accessibility
support". You can build a snap package well or poorly, just as you can build a .deb package well or poorly.

--
Will Estes
westes575 gmail com