Re: [orca-list] Orca and snap

I just tried a snap here, and it is accessible, at least on Fedora. My guess is that it works on Ubuntu as well. It would appear that what I read about the firefox snap packager getting the bright idea to turn off accessibility was actually correct, and that a bug should be filed against the snap. The work-around would be to be able to specify accessibility flags on the firefox command line the first time you start it, but I don't think Firefox has this ability. Either that, or the desktop launcher isn't picking up something it needs from your environment, but this is also a bug that would need to be fixed in the snap.

~Kyle