Re: [orca-list] Accessible implementations for telegram on linux

Oh, I am sorry, the correct package name is tdlib-purple

sudo apt-get install tdlib-purple

Dňa 26. 11. 2021 o 22:34 Peter Vágner napísal(a):
Hello,

From your steps it appears as you haven't installed the plugin. You have only installed the library.

After adding the repository you should be able to do...

sudo apt-get install dlib-purple

Please note I have never used it, I am just looking at the github and linked open suse repository.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 25. 11. 2021 o 18:24 Vsevolod Popov via orca-list napísal(a):
I tried that, unfortunately it didn't work.
Pidgin doesn't find the library.
I suppose I did something wrong and it is better to compile the lib from source.