Re: [orca-list] Accessible implementations for telegram on linux

Hello,

From your steps it appears as you haven't installed the plugin. You have only installed the library.

After adding the repository you should be able to do...

sudo apt-get install dlib-purple

Please note I have never used it, I am just looking at the github and linked open suse repository.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 25. 11. 2021 o 18:24 Vsevolod Popov via orca-list napísal(a):
I tried that, unfortunately it didn't work.
Pidgin doesn't find the library.
I suppose I did something wrong and it is better to compile the lib from source.