Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2021 at 6:47 PM
From: "Joanmarie Diggs" <jdiggs igalia com>
To: "majid hussain" <mhussaincov93 gmx com>, orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] a bug when closing chrome orca's focus seembs to get stuck on one window,
debug.out attached.

I don't see the link to the debug.out.
--joanie

On Tue, 2021-05-04 at 17:07 +0200, majid hussain via orca-list wrote:
hi,
a bugg,
not sure how to describe, don't worry, a debug.out will be added.
i'm in google-chrome, and I press file menu and exit.
I wate a few minutes, and tab I hear my terminal window and then
nuthing when I try to tab again.
it's like the focus is stuck on the terminal window after google-
chrome is closed.
using google-chrome this issue is reprodusable.
least it has been every time for me.
when orca getts in this rutt, I am unable to use my custom shortcut
key to relaunch orca.
here is a link to the debug.out
stats of current os/software.
running debian sid or unstable.