[orca-list] Chromium/based Orca slowness

Quick question

Is it something I've configured, or is it my system slowing Orca down with the latest Chromium/Brave? For example, with Firefox I can launch it and move around with instant feedback, but the same page on Chromium/Brave takes up to a second and is slower overall. Is that simply down to the browsers being that different, and Chromium based browsers being slower overall? I hadn't really noticed it until the last Chromium and Brave updates