Re: [orca-list] Updating Mate on 20.04/will Orca work better?

Caveat: I'm not Joanie and I never used Ubuntu <smile>

This behind us, I think that what matters is a reasonably up to date a11y stack
which includes here (Slint) at time of writing:

atk-2.36.0
at-spi2-atk-2.38.0
at-spi2-core-2.38.0
liblouis-3.17.0
pyatspi-3.38.1 # most recent is 2.40.1
py3gobject-3.38.0 # most recent is 3.40.1 named pygobject in Gnome sources
speech-dispatcher-0.10.2
orca-gitc94d7648e (more recent than 40.0)

Unless stated otherwise, these are the most recent versions; I think.

As nobody complained recently about Orca in Slint, these versions should be OK.

Cheers,
Didier