Re: [orca-list] Why is key echo on by default?

I wish there was a key binding for key echo off too. I like, almost need the key echo when I'm writing in edit fields
and so on, but I absolutely have to turn it of when using the browser structural navigation because hearing
"H" for moving to new headings is too distracting. The workaround is to set key echo off for Firefox, but
have a binding set for cycling through the key echo options. Then when you want key echo off, you switch to a different
workspace and back with control, alt right/left, and the settings switch back to key echo off. It's slightly tedious,
but nowhere as tedious as cycling through all the key echo options.

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 1:55 PM Kyle via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>