Re: [orca-list] App recommendations

Thanks for the tip, Kyle. The redirection works for pretty much any
program with lots of output I don't really care about, but I do think
it better to use the program's own verbosity features to cut down on
the noise where available and didn't know that flag existed.

I have the opposite view of the command line, avoiding GUIs as much as
possible... I've been using the likes of ls, mv, cp, rm, mkdir, rmdir,
du, wc, etc. as my primary means of file management for over
half-a-decade.