Re: [orca-list] Paying for one-on-one help. $15 per hour over Zoom.

Hi,

What you do is typically my daily job. But the price you request is slow. I guess it depends on your country, but such price would require to do this with several persons at the same time. ALl the more as you want to address advanced topics such as virtualization, so not any tutor can do this. Dont hesitate to contact me in private to talk about this furthermore.

Orca is closer to NVDA than VOiceover, indeed. As well as the Linux system is colser to WIndows than Mac. So it is not a surprise you have difficulties to come in the approach.

I hope I will be able to help you in your project

Regards