Re: [orca-list] Paying for one-on-one help. $15 per hour over Zoom.

I have never used NVDA, so that makes sense. Windows with NVDA is something that I would like to run virtualized.

I do understand that $15 per hour is low compared to what can be charged for accessible technology training. How much are you proposing? You can contact me directly at: Jones Cee7 yahoo com