[orca-list] Paying for one-on-one help. $15 per hour over Zoom.

Hello,

I have been a voiceover user for the past few months, but I am switching back to Linux after about 8 or 9
years. I am having a little bit of trouble getting used to using Orca compared to voiceover and I am wanting
to hire a tutor to help over zoom. I’m pretty techie and definitely could learn on my own, but I am wanting
to expedite the process by having someone familiar and knowledgeable to ask questions. I would love to find
someone also familiar with using virtual machines with either VirtualBox or KVM if I can find someone
knowledgeable with virtualization and Orca.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Would prefer to do this over zoom, audio over the phone is fine, and I
am wanting to pay via PayPal.

Appreciate any help in advance. :)