Re: [orca-list] Orca and mate panel in Fedora 33

Hi all.

I'm not even seeing the name in braille.

That said, from what I see in accerciser, I could add a hackaround that
hopefully doesn't have any side effects, to search for something to
present in both speech and in braille. But the proper fix is for the
thing which claims focus to have a name (preferred) or a description
(fallback).

In the case of mate-panel, the thing which claims to have focus is an
icon which lacks a name and lacks a description and lacks an image
description. That useless, but focused, icon is in a frame which also
lacks a name but happens to have a description. Hence I can hack around
it. Hopefully doing so won't lead to unexpected chattiness elsewhere.
As a result, any hackaround will go into master after I branch for
GNOME 40. People wanting mate-panel to work better with Orca 40.x
should see about getting mate-panel fixed.

--joanie