[orca-list] Distro recommendations

Can anyone give me some recommendations as for a distro that lightweight and accessible?
Secure and privacy-minded are a major plus. I would love to have full disc encryption out of the box, but.could use veracrypt or luks if need. I don’t need a distro bloated and would be fine with something extremely lightweight that I can add what i need on top of it.

Off topic.. Anyone purchased from System76 or Pureism?

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862

thing in this email is the opinion of myself and does not reflect that of any organization or company I am affiliated with.

This email is confidential and if you weren’t the intended recipient  them please destroy this immediately.