Re: [orca-list] Mint installing apps?

Sure, within the start menu there's the "Software Manager", which will
do the trick.  Hit the Windows / Home key or whatever it's called, and
that'll open the start menu for you.

Second option is do as me, hit Ctrl+Alt+T to open terminal, then just type:

    sudo apt-get install dropbox

Mint runs on Ubuntu repos, so lots of up to date goodies in those
repos.  If you ever get stuck on how to install something, just Google
"ubuntu install <package_name>", and I'm sure some results will pop
up.

Matt

On 3/10/21, dileepa.tissera dileepa.tissera via orca-list