[orca-list] Mint installing apps?

Hi all

So I've given mint mate a try and quite like it. Before fully commiting though, how do I go about installing
apps on mint mate.

In particular 1password and Dropbox?

I was able to figure this out, on ubuntu mate, by installing the: ubuntu software Centre via a command in the
terminal to enable it. Thus by doing so, found my essential apps that I needed.

Using mint mate though, I'm at a loss how to proceed.

So any advice in this area would be much appreciated.

Liking the: out of box experience of mint though. Plus it seems a little snappier than Ubuntu mate.