Re: [orca-list] Mint installing apps?

Helo,
I used the Server instructions on the Dropbox website and caja-dropbox as the extention for the caja file manager.
Here is a Link for the Linux Mint installation of dropbox:
https://www.itzgeek.com/how-tos/linux/linux-mint-how-tos/how-to-install-dropbox-on-linux-mint-19-linux-mint-18.html
Greetings,
Wolfram