From: Matt Dizak via orca-list
Sent: Friday, March 5, 2021 1:25 PM
To: orca-list
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca Settings - Stop saying the word "capital" in front of capital letters?

Was just using the Default synthesizer that comes with the latest

version of Linux Mint, which for all intents and purposes, is Ubuntu.

Flipped over to eSpeak, and same thing though.  Then flipped to that

"Magri" one or whatever it's called, and sound disappeared, so back to

the old laptop for now. :-)

Matt