[orca-list] Orca Settings - Stop saying the word "capital" in front of capital letters?

Hi folks,

Good news is, got my new laptop up and running, so yay for me!

Considering I've been using Orca for over four years, you'd think I'd
know this, but can't seem to find it anywhere.  Maybe it changed in
the settings somewhere?

Anyway, how do I get it to stop saying capital ltters as "captial A,
captial B", and so on?  It keeps saying the word "capital" before the
letter, and I want to get rid of that so it's just that high-pitched
voice for capitals, but doesn't say the word "capital" each time.

Sorry for such a beginner question, but where in the Orca settings is
that?  Can't find it anywhere now.

Thanks,
Matt