Re: [orca-list] Orca Settings - Stop saying the word "capital" in front of capital letters?

My guess is the synthesizer is doing that.
--joanie

On Fri, 2021-03-05 at 01:25 -0800, Matt Dizak via orca-list wrote:
Thanks, appreciate it.  Yeh, I found that Capitalization combobox,
and
have it set to None, so good there.

However, when I'm scrolling through words / text using the right and
left arrows it still says "capital" in front of capitalized letters.
That's the one I want to get rid of, but can't seem to find where.
Any tips?

Matt