subscribed with match the address you send messages with is probably a
good idea.

--joanie

On Wed, 2021-06-16 at 22:24 +0200, Volodymyr Dorozhinsky via orca-list
wrote:

Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 14:27:28 -0500 From: K0LNY <glenn@ervin.email>
a screen review system for Linux. <speakup linux-speakup org>

Hello,
I don't know where else to go with this, so I'm hoping someone here
knows who is the moderator of the Orca list.
I keep trying to post to it, but I get the messages from it that
indicate that I am trying to post to a list that I am not subscribed
to.
I unsubscribed from my old eMail and resubscribed with my new one,
and got the welcome message, and after the problems, I tried to
subscribe again, and I got the message that reads that I'm already
subscribed.
When I send a message, I get a message like:
Your mail to 'orca-list' with the subject

     which Ubuntu

 The reason it is being held:

     Post by non-member to a members-only list

So if anyone knows who the Orca list moderator is, could you send
this to them for me?
Thanks

Glenn