Re: [orca-list] Fwd: OT, Orca List Help

To find the owner you usually use <list name>-owner@<the domain>  if -
does not work try + instead -- that is supposed to get you the owner
provided the list conforms to standards.

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 16:24:47 -0400,
Volodymyr Dorozhinsky via orca-list wrote:

[1  <multipart/alternative (en-US) (7bit)>]
[1.1  <text/plain; windows-1252 (8bit)>]

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date:         Tue, 15 Jun 2021 14:27:28 -0500
From:         K0LNY <glenn@ervin.email>
To:   Speakup is a screen review system for
Linux. <speakup linux-speakup org>

Hello,
I don't know where else to go with this, so I'm hoping someone
here knows who is the moderator of the Orca list.
I keep trying to post to it, but I get the messages from it that
indicate that I am trying to post to a list that I am not
subscribed to.
I unsubscribed from my old eMail and resubscribed with my new
one, and got the welcome message, and after the problems, I tried
to subscribe again, and I got the message that reads that I'm
already subscribed.
When I send a message, I get a message like:
Your mail to 'orca-list' with the subject

    which Ubuntu

The reason it is being held:

    Post by non-member to a members-only list
So if anyone knows who the Orca list moderator is, could you send
this to them for me?
Thanks
Glenn
[1.2  <text/html; windows-1252 (8bit)>]