Re: [orca-list] Pluginsystem for Orca using libpeas

Howdy,

i think i found your issue related to the display of the braille message. i did remember wrong. i did not call the presentMessage function of the active script to do the output but did use some helper function what i used to do quick tests.
i fixed that. please pull again and retry.