Re: [orca-list] Pluginsystem for Orca using libpeas

Hi Jeffery,

Le 11/06/2021 à 18:53, Jeffery Mewtamer a écrit :
I don't have a Braille display, but as an incredibly slow touch reader
of Braille, I think it would be annoying if a displayed message was
cleared before I could read it, so it makes sense to me that the
Time/Date message would remain until a command that generates new
Braille text is issued... Just as a sighted user probably expects a
screen full of text to remain on screen until they scroll down.

This is configurable in braille settings, Orca can let the message displayed until something else is displayed or we can configure a delay.

Best regards,
--
Patrick ZAJDA