Re: [orca-list] Pluginsystem for Orca using libpeas

Howdy Patrick,

ok, whatever it was :) glad that its fixed :). Thanks for testing!

Am 17.06.21 um 14:33 schrieb Patrick ZAJDA:

Hi Chrys,

Le 17/06/2021 à 14:27, chrys a écrit :

Howdy Patrick,

Before, I had not to use review cursor keys to be able to join the mouse to the cursor.

I just tried here, i open an menu in my example "Thunderbird" (Alt + D for "Datei", German word for "file"), select an entry with arrows (don't touch the,  review keys). then Press KP_multiply. here the menu entry is activated.
so i cant reproduce that here. i see a similar behave if numpad is toggled, then the shortcuts doesn't work at all (but this is same as in orca master).
can you retry and confirm this?

Since the last merge you made from master, it is working as expected.
It liks like something in this merge make it working as before.

Best regards,

Patrick ZAJDA