Re: [orca-list] Issue with blueman?

Le 04/01/2021 à 20:20, Sébastien Hinderer a écrit :
Okay, thanks. Perhaps that's just the design of the tool and nothing can
be done, I don't know. Still, if buttons appear on the screen when a
device is selected from the list, it feels to me that these buttons
should be also rendered by the assistive technologies.
I'm not aware of such easily accessible buttons. I only used the contextual menu or the application menu.

It could be really great if you could report the fact that the contextual menu doesn't open with the menu key.