Re: [orca-list] Issue with blueman?

Hello Alex, many thanks for your message!

Alex ARNAUD via orca-list (2021/01/01 20:57 +0100):
Hello Sébastien,

Could you please give us some steps to understand more where you're to help
you?

I'll try. I'm sorry, I thought I was precise enough.

Which version of Blueman are you using?

2.1.3-2, on Debian

A menu should appear with the menu key to have impact on a selected device
but Blueman doesn't seem to handle the menu key, only the mouse right click
works.

Once a device has been selected from the list, shouldn't one be able to
access the buttons that act on it just by pressing tab?

The tab key from the devices interface only allows to switch between the
list of devices and a bar which doesn't allow many stuff. Using the menu
should give you the exact same features.

Yes, I am able to access the features from the menus. IT's just that I
ofund it a bit counter-intuitive to not be able to tab to the relevant
ocntrols.

There are only 4 screen part, the menu, the bar, the devices list and a
status bar, not more. The status bar is not reported to Orca even if I never
used it, I'm just discovering it to describe you the UI.

Okay, thanks. Perhaps that's just the design of the tool and nothing can
be done, I don't know. Still, if buttons appear on the screen when a
device is selected from the list, it feels to me that these buttons
should be also rendered by the assistive technologies.

Thanks again,

Sébastien.