Re: [orca-list] Update: Upgrading Speech Dispatcher broke my Orca

Howdy Janina,

I had a problem with RHVoice not working with the latest speech-dispatcher. I think maybe something changed
in spd that has been addressed in the latest RHVoice, but not in the current stable version. I fixed it by
installing rhvoice-git from the AUR.

Thanks,
Storm