[orca-list] Using force-renderer-accessibility flag

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I installed arch Linux and I have some questions about the force-renderer-accessibility flag.

One of the main reasons I switched from Ubuntu and decided to try out arch again is the snap packaging.

Snap apps are not accessible with orca, but I would like to use chromium and google-chrome as my main browsers.

Also the reason was because of not having problems of installing the latest needed accessibility packages.

I installed google chrome stable from AUR, but orca doesn't seem to speak.

From my small previous arch using experience, I remember that I need to activate force-renderer-accessibility flag.

I tried to do it this way:

I wrote the next line in /etc/environment

force-renderer-accessibility=1

It didn't work. I also tried:

force-renderer-accessibility-enabled=1.

But it also didn't work.

How can I enable this flag to be able to use google chrome as the default browser?

I suppose I am writing this command not correctly.

Thank you for any help!

--
regards,
Vsevolod