Re: [orca-list] Troubles with text annotation tools

Yes, if I had more time, I would just write an annotation tool myself. In fact, I'll probably do that myself so that its available in the next round. The problem arises that you always want to test inter-annotator agreement--that's why you always try to have everyone use the same annotation tool. These tools aren't set up to take an input file as one annotator's input, while everyone else uses the annotation tool--it is just not the expected behavior. But, thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep looking around for tools that might work.

dave