Re: [orca-list] Troubles with text annotation tools

On 12/12/21 14:56, David E. Price via orca-list wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't found anything like that so far, but I'm still looking. We are running out of time, so I may just have to do my annotating using XML and have one of my colleagues create the annotation file using an annotation tool. But, I never like that kind of solution.

I don't like that kind of solution either. If you can find out what the format is of the annotation file, you may be able to create it directly in a text editor of your choice. Also, once you know what the file format is, you could search for Linux-based tools that can produce it and which may be accessible with Orca (e.g., shell-based tools).