Re: [orca-list] Troubles with text annotation tools

On 11/12/21 15:01, David E. Price via orca-list wrote:
Does anyone have suggestions for how to access the controls after highlighting text in the browser?

Or, if you know of an annotation tool that is accessible, please let me know.

I would suggest finding a tool that lets you upload a text file containing the annotated content (e.g., in XML or some other format).