Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 21.10 (Canary) installer inaccessible?

It is possible to install Ubuntu after booting from a live distro like GRML. I can share my notes on how I do it but I have to add the caviot that I wrote these notes for myself and they are incomplete.

https://people.math.wisc.edu/~jheim/Ubuntu/

These notes should be okay except for step 5. You have to create several files like /etc/fstab, /etc/resolv.conf, /etc/network/interfaces. If you ness those up, you're going to have problems. But you should be able to find instructions on other sites for creating those files. What I do is fetch an entire directory tree and then go through them one by one and customize them for my current install.