Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 21.10 (Canary) installer inaccessible?

Thanks, I don't have a mouse connected to that computer, and I think you're ritht re:  the installer expecting a mouse.  I found some grayed 'continue' buttons and hit 'space' on them, to get the installer to proceed.  After the page where user enters name, hostname, username, and password, the installer crashed, leaving the machine unusable.  Maybe this happened because of inadvertent choices I'd made?

--  Dave  --

Sent from my Lenovo Thinkpad, running Slint GNU/Linux.  https://slint.fr/doc/HandBook.html for info