[orca-list] Chromium and variants now far better than Firefox

Hi,

I've been running Arch Linux with Mate full-time for the past three months or so.

I just switched from Orca 40.0 to 40.1 beta (via the orca-git AUR package), and immediately noticed the amazing work you've done on lag when reading web pages. I then had the idea of trying Brave, as browsing with Firefox still feels sluggish as compared to JFW/ Edge, OSX/ Safari etc.

Brave and other chromium variants now offer an absolutely fantastic browsing experience with  instant responsiveness to reading commands in almost all cases. Even my online banking portal (which was still a frustrating experience with Firefox) is just as good as it would be on competing platforms.

I just wanted to thank you for all of your amazing work on Linux accessibility. As long as it keeps going the way it's going, I can't see myself ever wanting to switch back to anything else. Please keep up the amazing work, you deserve to be proud.

Is Firefox still the officially recommended browser? I'm just amazed at how well the Brave/ Orca combo is working for me now.

Best wishes,

Jordan.

  to dec