Re: [orca-list] Chromium and variants now far better than Firefox

Jordan Verner <jordan caturria ca> wrote:

Brave and other chromium variants now offer an absolutely fantastic browsing
experience with  instant responsiveness to reading commands in almost all
cases.

That's true in my experience also. I am running the Arch Linux Chromium
package from the repository.

Obviously, all of this work also improves the accessibility of Electron
applications. I don't use those in any significant way at the moment,
but those who do should find good support from Orca - provided the
applications themselves have adequate accessibility, of course.