[orca-list] Embossing: unsupported control character in BRF file

Hi all. I'm running Fedora 34, updated as of like yesterday. I'm trying to set up our Index Basic V5 embosser, and I did get it to print a PDF... slightly, with only the PDF control characters coming out of the embosser. I'm trying to use file2brl, but when printing, it gives the error in the subject. Does anyone have any ideas? I need to emboss on a moment's notice, so this is slightly important to my job.
Devin Prater
gemini://tilde.pink/~devinprater/