Re: [orca-list] Easiest way to try out KDE/Plasma?

Right, but...I thought I asked in a prior message, but....I'm not able to fire up Orca in a VM with Kubuntu 21.04 however. Is it that I got a bad image, or I'm doing something wrong...or can anyone else check the 21.04 image and see if Orca works for them?