[orca-list] Anyone using evolution 40 with orca?

Hi all,

I am using orca master on arch linux and while trying to setup a gmail account in evolution 40 I am unable to
get orca to read the authorization page.  There is a url which orca can see with flat review but I am unable
to do anything with it.  Tabing through this window gives me nothing .  Is this a bug or is there a work
around for this?  I had been using thunderbird which while it works, I have a miner announce but that’s for
another day.  Thanks.

Matthew