Re: [orca-list] KDE / Plasma accessibility report

Really appreciate the accessibility updates you have taken the time to implement. Is there anything in particular that isn’t accessible for those of us that want to try out KDE?

“ Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
~ Helen Keller