Re: [orca-list] Accessible Rolling Release Distro

Hello Nimer,

I know Samuel can fix issue on the Debian installer but he only fixes issue he is aware of.

It is a really good idea for you to report him the issue on Debian accessibility mailing list to make it possible for you to install Debian.

To be honest, I install Debian often but only with my Braille display and it works really great.

Best regards.