Re: [orca-list] Accessible Rolling Release Distro

Hello Nimer,

Which Debian ISO do you have tried to install Debian?

The only ISO not working to install Debian is the live cd, otherwise the "normal" installer of Debian based on menu should be accessible. The process is to boot the Debian iso, press the s key and press enter to use it with speech.

To use the Debian installer with Braille, you just have to plug your Braille device after booting on the Debian installer then press enter.

If there is any mistake, feel free to ask any questions here or preferably on the Debian accessibility mailing list because people behind the Debian installer are mostly over there.

Best regards.