Re: [orca-list] espeak-ng and capitalization?

speech-dispatcher 0.9.1
eSpeak NG text-to-speech: 1.50
orca 3.36.2

These are the versions present in Ubuntu 20.04/focal. The problem first appeared when I upgraded to Ubuntu 19.10/eoan. I still have a machine running Ubuntu 19.04/disco and it does not have the problem.