[orca-list] Rhvoice speaking with Scottish Accent

I'm running Ubuntu 20.04. I installed rhvoice via apt-get and it works fine except that it is speaking in a Schottish accent. In the voice tab in orca settings, if I change the synthesizer to rhvoice, the only language I get is English/US and the only voice is the rh default voice.

It would be a problem for me to build the package from source because I do systems admin and I am responsible for like a hundred machines. I'd hate to have to download the source and build the package every time I need to use another machine.

--
John G. Heim, jheim math wisc edu
608-263-4189