Re: [orca-list] Sending Text to Orca to be Spoken or Brailled

Howdy,

I tried this and got no speech from anything. maybe it is a different version?

import orca.speech

orca.speech.init()
orca.speech.speak("hello world")

I guess there could be something missing from that, but as it stands, there was no speech.

Thanks,
Storm