[orca-list] Orca, google docs and capital letters

Hello,

I started using Google docs for document editing quite extensively and I noticed one thing. While moving char by char through the text, I can't distinguish between normal and capital letters. Orca is configured to mark capital letter with a sound but it seems that Orca is not getting this info from Google. I tried NVDA on Windows with the same effect.

Can someone confirm this? Or even better, does anyone know if I missed some configuration on the Google side?

Thanks,

Vojta