[orca-list] More on xbrlapi

Hello,

I am using Debian Bullseye, Mate and latest Orca. xbrlapi is no longer started at boot up.
When I started it it accepted everything from the keyboard on the Braille display except backspace, enter and
the up and down arrows. Those are the keys I use most.

What causes this problem, and how can it be fixed?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer